Account Credit Phone Call
Flying1010

I received a 1-800 call stating that I had a $32 credit for my account.  Is it a scam or does Verizon actually do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Account Credit Phone Call
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Scam

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Flying1010, thanks for this heads up! That's definitely not us. Were you advised to access a website and log in with your personal information?

The security of your personal information is our first priority! We recommend that you don't provide any of your information to these third parties. Click http://vz.to/1vczdzO for more information regarding how to avoid scams.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Flying1010

yes, I believe the website was myverizonwireless/32.com.  I appeared to me as spear fishing and my wife and sons got the same phone call.  I don't ever respond to advertising, luckily...  I figured if you wanted to give me a $32 credit, it would just appear on my bill 🙂 ....hint, hint... 😉

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It seems like the scammers have changed to a different domain name from what they were using before over the last year.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

Scam

0 Likes