Re: AT&T Family Plan $160
Not applicable

lizdance40 wrote:

My point to Verizon was -" I have 3 phones out of contract I want a discount on the lines" - They wouldn't do it. 

Yes I got that the first 100 times you stated that. Verizon may do that in the future they may not but constantly ranting on about it here isn't going to make them change their minds. We get it already.

0 Likes
barnes414

I realize that $160/month does not include plans. I have checked and Verizon's plan charges $40/month, but that does not include data. AT&T's plan does include 10GB for four lines. I am not that concerned with the cost of phones. If I go with AT&T I will sign a two year contract and be able to get discounted phones anyway.

I hope that Verizon will just match the AT&T price and allow me to stay with Verizon.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

barnes414 wrote:

I realize that $160/month does not include plans. I have checked and Verizon's plan charges $40/month, but that does not include data. AT&T's plan does include 10GB for four lines. I am not that concerned with the cost of phones. If I go with AT&T I will sign a two year contract and be able to get discounted phones anyway.

I hope that Verizon will just match the AT&T price and allow me to stay with Verizon.

Unfortunately, the AT&T plan for $160/month which includes 10 GB for 4 lines is NOT available if you are planning to sign a 2 yr contract in order to get discounted phones. That advertised price is ONLY if you bring your own phone, purchase phones at full retail OR purchase at full retail and spread the payments over 20 or 26 months with AT&T's Next plan.

Good luck, though if you choose to switch.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
luckydragon13
Enthusiast - Level 2

Complain about pricing all you want.  The main question is do you want phones that work or something pretty to look at?

Verizon DOES NOT provide service and could care less if the plan and phones you are paying $200.00 /mth for have service or not.

ATT not sure about but will soon find out.  Free phone or Expensive phone kind of useless without service.

0 Likes
djjim6629
Enthusiast - Level 2

AT&T works just as well or better for most.

0 Likes