cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

A few questions about the ETF

Miembro

Hello, I have Verizon Home Phone Connect and had a few questions about canceling the service.

1. When I cancel the service will I have to pay the ETF right then and there? Or will I get a bill for it?

2. After paying the ETF will I have to return the device or can I keep it?

3. Once I have paid the ETF will I receive an invoice (or receipt) as proof that I have paid?

4. Will canceling affect my credit negatively?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: A few questions about the ETF

1, You will get a bill for the ETF as well as the final month of service.

2. You can keep the device as long as you are past the initial 14 day term.  If you purchased from third party retailer, that retailer may have additional conditions.  Check your paperwork.

3. Yes.  The same as any other payment you make.

4. No, as long as you pay in full all that you owe.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/support/customer-agreement

¿QUÉ PASA SI MI SERVICIO POSPAGO SE CANCELA ANTES DE QUE FINALICE EL PLAZO DE MI CONTRATO?

Si te estás suscribiendo al Servicio Pospago, aceptas suscribirte a una línea de Servicio ya sea de mes a mes o con un contrato con un plazo mínimo, como se indica en tu recibo o confirmación de pedido.  (Si su servicio se suspende sin facturación, ese tiempo no se computa a efectos de completar el plazo de su contrato). Una vez que se haya completado el plazo de tu contrato, automáticamente pasarás a ser un cliente con servicio de mes a mes para dicha línea de Servicio. Si cancelas una línea de servicio o si nosotros la cancelamos por un motivo legítimo, durante el plazo del contrato, tendrás que pagar un cargo por cancelación prematura.  Si el plazo de su contrato resulta de la compra de un dispositivo avanzado, el cargo por cancelación prematura será de $350, menos $10 por cada mes completo que cumpla del plazo de su contrato. Si no es así, su cargo por cancelación prematura será de $175 menos $5 por cada mes completo que cumpla del plazo de su contrato.  Las cancelaciones se harán efectivas el último día del ciclo de facturación de dicho mes, y eres responsable del pago de todos los cargos incurridos hasta entonces.  También, si le compró el dispositivo móvil a un agente o a un tercero autorizado debe verificar si le cobran un cargo separado por cancelación.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

1, You will get a bill for the ETF as well as the final month of service.

2. You can keep the device as long as you are past the initial 14 day term.  If you purchased from third party retailer, that retailer may have additional conditions.  Check your paperwork.

3. Yes.  The same as any other payment you make.

4. No, as long as you pay in full all that you owe.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/support/customer-agreement

¿QUÉ PASA SI MI SERVICIO POSPAGO SE CANCELA ANTES DE QUE FINALICE EL PLAZO DE MI CONTRATO?

Si te estás suscribiendo al Servicio Pospago, aceptas suscribirte a una línea de Servicio ya sea de mes a mes o con un contrato con un plazo mínimo, como se indica en tu recibo o confirmación de pedido.  (Si su servicio se suspende sin facturación, ese tiempo no se computa a efectos de completar el plazo de su contrato). Una vez que se haya completado el plazo de tu contrato, automáticamente pasarás a ser un cliente con servicio de mes a mes para dicha línea de Servicio. Si cancelas una línea de servicio o si nosotros la cancelamos por un motivo legítimo, durante el plazo del contrato, tendrás que pagar un cargo por cancelación prematura.  Si el plazo de su contrato resulta de la compra de un dispositivo avanzado, el cargo por cancelación prematura será de $350, menos $10 por cada mes completo que cumpla del plazo de su contrato. Si no es así, su cargo por cancelación prematura será de $175 menos $5 por cada mes completo que cumpla del plazo de su contrato.  Las cancelaciones se harán efectivas el último día del ciclo de facturación de dicho mes, y eres responsable del pago de todos los cargos incurridos hasta entonces.  También, si le compró el dispositivo móvil a un agente o a un tercero autorizado debe verificar si le cobran un cargo separado por cancelación.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

Thank you for answering my questions. I really, really appreciate it! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Why are there Verizon surcharges on my ETF?  I didn't receive any service, just being charged fees.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We miss you already, kel63. The surcharges are not related to costs for access charges. These fees are related to regulatory and administrative cost associated with account. Why did you decide to stop the service?

Gracias,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I left because I could get more data, 4 smart phone lines (as opposed to three) and better customer service for less than half the price at T-Mobile. I called before I left and was offered $15 off a month but had to commit to another year. Nobody did much to try to keep my business. Then I get the final bill and see that there are surcharges on the ETF. According to your bill, the surcharges are Verizon charges you choose to pass on to the customer. Doesn't seem right that you choose to charge them to customers on the ETF since you're making a ton of money from them anyway. I was not happy with Verizon before and I am really disappointed with Verizon now. I would NEVER recommend you to anyone.

0 Likes