9 digit calls
Welder

How do I block a call from a 9 digit number?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 9 digit calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welder,

Unwanted calls get old fast. I wouldn't want to see you bothered by them. Our blocking system is meant for primarily US numbers which should be 10 digits. You could try entering it into the blocking system http://vz.to/2xdjNBS with a 0 in front of it if needed but this may not work. How often are you getting these calls? Do you know who the caller is or where they're located?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Welder

I tried entering 0 in front. We will have to wait and see. I get a call from that # at least once a day during the week. I tried calling the # back, but I get a recording from Verizon that my phone is protected from fraudulent calls. Since it won't let me call it I would think I should be able to block it. It never ceases to amaze me how little we can do with all the technology that is available.Smiley Sad

0 Likes
garsims18

Ditto. I pay a lot of money monthly to Verizon. I cannot believe that this problem cannot be stopped by Verizon. I'm getting two nine-digit calls daily. Yes, I ignore them, but after being a staunch for more years than I can remember, I'm now rethinking my loyalty.

0 Likes