$45 a line
PATRIOTRAY29

$45 a line would be nice with unlimited everything ? I don't think its beneficial to switch to everything unlimited because its $80 for one line . I don't need 4 lines for the $45 a line . Not to mention I get a employee discount which isn't applied if I switch to the $80 line . I would be paying more on my bill for less , seeing that I don't use all my data per month. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: $45 a line
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Then don't change your current plan. You aren't required to change it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The $45 / line is just an average cost per line IF you have 4 lines.  Single line is $65 data and $20 access fee, less $5 for auto pay, total $80.

Multiple line plans are $110 data (less $10 for auto pay) and $20/line; the more lines you have the less the cost breakdown is per line.

0 Likes
orubio

I would not recommend switching your current plan based on the information you have given us. Even if you find 3 other people to share the bill with then yes a very great deal, however one of you four will have to be the responsible one and have the account on their name not to mention the responsibility of having the bill paid. It's not worth going through so many hurtles if you cant find a responsible party.    

0 Likes