Re: $340 Trade-In for Samsung S4 on Verizon Wireless Website Yesterday (11/20/2019)
rempson
Contributor - Level 1

That is disappointing for sure.  But demanding to have the same promo just because you saw and decided to wait before acting upon it, not so sure that will happen. 

I purchased my Iphone XR last spring on a similar promo.  I happened to see it $300 off (no new line required) and after chatting with Verizon, I was also offered $185 trade-in.  I instantly said YES!!!  The very next day, the promo was gone.  

It's like being in the right place at the right time and acting on it.  Keep watching their promos, something else will come along, especially with holiday sales just beginning.  

Re: $340 Trade-In for Samsung S4 on Verizon Wireless Website Yesterday (11/20/2019)
rempson
Contributor - Level 1

@el_grande02 wrote:

How are you supposed to know how long a deal will last?  There is nothing listed on the promotions themselves about the dates they are active.  I have never seen this with other retailers.  They alway list in the fine print.

Try looking at Best Buy or Amazon, they adjust their pricing daily without warning or expiration dates. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

El_grande02, I apologize for any confusion with the confusion on our promotional end dates on offers. Yes, you are correct, some promotions do not reflect an end date. Promotions can end at any time. Occasionally dates may say " one day only". You can always keep abreast of the latest deals at https://www.verizonwireless.com/deals/ . I hope this provides helpful.

VeronicaM_VZW

0 Likes