$300 to switch and bring over your old line???
ANGRYCUSTOMERS

So I went to a small store and switched my line to get the $300 bonus, spent $800 on a phone the whole bit. Now they are having trouble paying me. This is a breach of contract. I don't have a switched ID, your employees didn't give it to me. You need to fix this now or I promise I will spend my entire weekend making blogs about this. I will then create links and advertise them on Facebook. I see other people are having the same issue, you need to get this fixed. It truly is a breach of contract on your part and it is a shame you do not do the ethical thing and award them right away. [removed] is my number so you do not have to post a generic response.

Personal Information removed as required by the

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: $300 to switch and bring over your old line???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Angrycustomers, I am sorry to hear you have had some concerns about our new switch and save option. We definitely want the process to be painless as possible and it sounds like it wasn't accomplished here.
Take me through the process you went through. I want to make sure we get this resolved as quickly as possible and the more information the better.
You can see a clear example of the process at http://vz.to/1rEGDxI , where did we run into the troubles?

MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ANGRYCUSTOMERS

That isn't even the offer that I was offered. I was offered to receive $300 credit for switching lines. I can tell you this, you may want to have someone give me a call, you won't be getting a payment from me until you correct this.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

When you say a small store...was it a authorized retailer or an actual corporate Verizon store? I wonder if you went to a authorized retailer and they had some sort of offer that differed from Verizon's since you say the one in the link isn't correct.

0 Likes