Re: $200 trade in promo
Snn5
Legend

Yes, the prepaid gift card can be used wherever the Visa/Mastercard gift card are accepted.

tradeintrick
Contributor - Level 3

I don't have the option to get the prepaid gift card. They just deposit the credit to my account.

0 Likes
tradeintrick
Contributor - Level 3

Updated, I could get the gift card by email without logging in my account.

0 Likes
LBWW

Can someone from Verizon Wireless provide me the promotion Terms and Conditions and the actual promotion #. I was told the following-

1-Device Payment Plan Required

2-Trade in of a working smartphone which would yield $200

3-Port in of your phone number from another carrier which would yield $100 port in credit within 1-3 billing cycles.

No other stipulations were given. In fact the commercial "Come back to a better network"  states the above. I am now being told something different. So I would like the exact promotion # and the specific terms and conditions.

0 Likes
LBWW

I posted on here previously can someone provide me the specific terms and conditions of the promotion "come back to a better network" Also the promotion number#-

I was told of the following requirements

1-Device payment plan required

2-Trade in any working smartphone in good condition and received $200

3-Port in your phone number and receive $100 within 1-3 billing cycles.

No other requirements were stated. I am no being told something different and would like a copy of the specific terms and conditions of the promotion along with the promotion number.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LBWW,

I know how important it is for you to be given the correct information. Here is the current link for the Switch and Trade In Promotion: http://vz.to/1N6PH2f.

Don’tt hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions.

KatiMM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LBWW

Thanks for the response however, I was specifically looking for the

promotion during the July to October time frame. Which is different for the

link to your current November promotion. So again if you can provide the

specific terms and conditions for that specific promotion and the actual

promotion #.

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 6:42 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LBWW, we always want to ensure to you get the promotion that your eligible for. Where did your port in? When did you port in? The promotional details are removed when a new promotion is available. We can verify your qualifications.  Offers only applied from Wireless To Wireless (no landline). It could not be combined with any other promotion. The account must be in good standing for at least 30 days after the port is complete.

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes