200$ Credit promised and not given for new customer??
JWC1785

I have repeatedly tried calling Verizon customer care and have gone into the physical store numerous times to get this issue revolved of a credit that was supposed to be applied to my account on my first bill for switching to Verizon. I was promised a 200$ credit and then come to find out my service is set for cut off. This is so frustrating to not be able to even talk to anyone who can solve my problem, and the purpose for any company should be customer cre and retention. This is not how to keep new customers. On top of everything I was convinced to get the new Driod turbo 2 for the battery life since i work on my phone and it is by far the worst phone i have ever had. Just one more thing I was duped into getting, and one more thing that  no one will attempt to resolve. I wish I could get some help from Verizon, a company that should follow through with what it promises. Can someone with Verizon [;ease help me out because I would really like to stay a customer instead of leaving because of false advertising.

Thank you,

Justin

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 200$ Credit promised and not given for new customer??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JWC1785,

We regret to learn of this experience you had with us. Trust me, we do not practice business this way. Let’s get to the bottom of these issues and turn this experience around. I have sent you a private message and we will be able to further assist you in private.

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes