14 days of a nightmare in progress - IPR Request
5_year_customer

14 days of a nightmare in progress - IPR Request

HELP ME PLEASE.  I am now on day 14 of trying to revert back to my old device (Note 2) and UNLIMITED Data/Talk/Text Nationwide Promo Plan.  Verizon thus so far is not being honest in keeping their word allowing me to switch back as they directed when switching the plan to connect a Note 5 under BYOD.  Most of the agents had no idea that the BYOD device’s originating account holder must have no contract pending (I bought it from another Verizon customer).  Please provide a copy of your policy statement for unlimited customers so customers and agents alike can be clear and concise. These past 14 days have been one of the top three most stressful experiences in my lifetime.  I have detailed logs of every one of the 25+ calls made to Verizon over the past 14 days; I’ve lost over 20 hours of time spent getting story after story of what hypothetically can or can’t be done.  The 3rd to last agent, I recorded the whole 40 minute call and she threatened to hang up before transferring to a manager; Brian seemed so genuine about helping with “a supervisor” at his right hand side but then lacked in his ability to follow through.  I may need to publish this recording on YouTube to get anywhere here.  I’ve clearly documented every substantive customer support call.  Agents contradict each other; some don't know the right answers; some aren't up to date on keeping customers Unlimited Data Plans; some try to sell me plans I don't want as if they are making a commission off getting rid of an Unlimited Data customer; some agents pretend to help and I don't hear back from them as promised;  I have to call day in and day out.  I don't sleep, eat right, etc knowing Verizon is seemingly deceitful in attempting to steal my Unlimited Data Plan from my bare hands.  Dare we talk about the IPR department; they cannot be reached via phone from any tech/customer service agent nor their supervisors; email support in not conclusive as it does not authorize any further action; my first two IPRs were rejected due to agent error in filling out the Verizon “coding” meaning the defined specific reason for IPR request; the 2nd to last IPR submitted was appealed due to a confusion that they think I upgraded my own line which I DID NOT! (I BYOD!!); the last request being processed as I type is through the two hurdles of 1st the acceptance of a valid IPR request and 2nd of a channel reviewer approval sending it to a 72 hour holding tank in which final approval dept can dissect more unforeseen items which I hope and pray does not happen.  I cannot take much more of this.  I need Verizon Wireless to come through to this loyal customer of 5+ years.  I need you to follow through with my IPR # 1913927 to ensure this inactive price request gets processed in a timely and efficient manner.   My health and customer loyalty depend on Verizon Wireless holding their word in revitalizing my Unlimited plan; I’m getting heartburn just writing this.  I am very angry and frustrated.  Verizon’s customer service is smoke and mirrors; nothing is real as nothing is on paper; I’m certain they do this to discourage lawsuits.  My next step is a certified postal letter with return receipt to the CEO and corporate headquarters.  HELP ME.  Sincerely, Justin Lang

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 14 days of a nightmare in progress - IPR Request
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I understand the importance of having your unlimited data plan back. I have a few questions.

First, please note that I am not a VZW employee. You have posted on a community forum where VZW reps do not often interject.

1.) When you got the new phone from your friend was that device purchased under a 2 year contract or Device Payment Plan that was not fulfilled?

2.) How long did you have that phone on your line?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived, Justin. We truly value your long time loyalty and want to make sure you're on the correct plan. We want to eliminate any stress this has caused you. Thank you for all of the details. The inactive price request can take a few days for approval. When was your request submitted? Has your original device been activated again?

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AmaDen

I'm really curious what happened with this situation.

0 Likes