How does Smarthub work?
BIGGESTBIRD

how does it work? Can I eliminate my current phone line internet service and how

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: smart hub
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Biggestbird, all in one certainly sounds like the way to go. With Smarthub, you would have phone service available through the hub itself, unless there is a power outage. It keeps you connected with the Internet and has the extra smart home services that connect with

•Thermostats

•Lights

•Security cameras

•Motion sensors

•Carbon monoxide detectors

•Water sensors

•Door & window sensors

•Door locks

Learn more at http://spr.ly/65898sPLF.

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can visit a corporate store or call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone to cancel your lines.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

It can replace an existing Internet connection and phone line. However, DO NOT buy the device for Internet service unless you are stuck with dial-up or Satellite. If you have DSL that works, or better yet, Cable Internet, or best of all, Fiber Internet, stick with that.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Biggestbird, all in one certainly sounds like the way to go. With Smarthub, you would have phone service available through the hub itself, unless there is a power outage. It keeps you connected with the Internet and has the extra smart home services that connect with

•Thermostats

•Lights

•Security cameras

•Motion sensors

•Carbon monoxide detectors

•Water sensors

•Door & window sensors

•Door locks

Learn more at http://spr.ly/65898sPLF.

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes