Is there a way to block wifi access?
CLIBOE25

Is there an app or something I can install on my kids phones so I can shut off their access to wifi?  I have already limited data and minutes, but when one of them is in trouble, I want to be able to shut them off from wifi as well.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a way to block wifi access?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Family Base doesn't have that feature.

You can setup MAC address filtering on your home wifi router and set usage allowance or time restrictions on when certain devices ie your kids phones are able to access the wifi.

Another option and low tech one at that is take the devices from the kids during the time period you don't want them using the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to block wifi access?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Family Base doesn't have that feature.

You can setup MAC address filtering on your home wifi router and set usage allowance or time restrictions on when certain devices ie your kids phones are able to access the wifi.

Another option and low tech one at that is take the devices from the kids during the time period you don't want them using the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes