cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Is it possible to know which apps are being used in an iPhone?

ALFSOT30
Miembro

I want to be able to track the apps that my kids are using on their iPhone. Is that possible?

Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Is it possible to know which apps are being used in an iPhone?

Community Manager
Community Manager

ALFSOT30-

I have a little one myself so I know the importance of being able to monitor their usage. While there is not a specific way to determine what applications are being used, we have an awesome feature called FamilyBase: http://vz.to/29Y1czA that allows you to place restrictions and controls on certain phone lines. You can also go to the iPhone settings-->general-->restrictions-->enable restrictions. This allows you to control certain applications as well as websites your child can view. I find it to be pretty handy! Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Acrillix

You can setup Family Share. It may not display the currently installed applications but you can see the applications that were installed at one point.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

ALFSOT30-

I have a little one myself so I know the importance of being able to monitor their usage. While there is not a specific way to determine what applications are being used, we have an awesome feature called FamilyBase: http://vz.to/29Y1czA that allows you to place restrictions and controls on certain phone lines. You can also go to the iPhone settings-->general-->restrictions-->enable restrictions. This allows you to control certain applications as well as websites your child can view. I find it to be pretty handy! Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta