I want to set restrictions as to what my grandchildren can search

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I set search restrictions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the need to restrict specific content on a child's device,LadiBug11961. There are a few ways that you can do this while they are on our data. You have the option to use Family Base, Parental controls and other restrictions. Here is a great link: Verizon Wireless - Verizon Safeguards  . You would need to contact your internet services if they are using it off of Wi-Fi. You can also download specific applications on that device that only a password would unlock more content.

JoshuaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I set search restrictions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the need to restrict specific content on a child's device,LadiBug11961. There are a few ways that you can do this while they are on our data. You have the option to use Family Base, Parental controls and other restrictions. Here is a great link: Verizon Wireless - Verizon Safeguards  . You would need to contact your internet services if they are using it off of Wi-Fi. You can also download specific applications on that device that only a password would unlock more content.

JoshuaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes