How do I set a data usage limits on one of my lines?
SHEHAM99

If I set a limit for Data Usage on one of my lines; Why am I charged $15.00 if Verizon doesn't stop it at the LIMIT that I set?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: data usage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Family base is a great feature to help limit the data usage on your account, SHEHAM99. If you don't set a limit for all lines on the account, or the limit for all lines exceeds your monthly allowance you can still encounter data overages. Let's get this figured out. Walk me through the process you went through with setting up the data usage limit.

Do you have other numbers that don't have limits set?

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: data usage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Family base is a great feature to help limit the data usage on your account, SHEHAM99. If you don't set a limit for all lines on the account, or the limit for all lines exceeds your monthly allowance you can still encounter data overages. Let's get this figured out. Walk me through the process you went through with setting up the data usage limit.

Do you have other numbers that don't have limits set?

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes