How do I see further back than 7 days in familybase?
spencerjws

I received an email from Familybase yesterday evening, 7 November, giving me a breakdown of the activity between 31 October and 7 November.  Yet when I log into familybase I can only see back to 2 November, I can't see 31 October or 1 November, which according to the email is the days my son was sending/receiving pics from someone we've told him not to.  Why would I get an alert about activity on days past the window in which I am allowed to actually view?  How can I see further back than the 7 days (including today) that it currently lets me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I see further back than 7 days in familybase?
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

@spencerjws

FamilyBase is a great way to monitor your child’s phone usage. I want to ensure you’re able to easily view your son’s message history.

You can view his call and texts detail by clicking on the “Activity” tab after logging into the FamilyBase page in My Verizon. Once you’re in the “Activity” tab, you should see another tab titled “All Activity”, and this will allow you to see activity for this line past 7 days. Please let me know how this works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I see further back than 7 days in familybase?
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

@spencerjws

FamilyBase is a great way to monitor your child’s phone usage. I want to ensure you’re able to easily view your son’s message history.

You can view his call and texts detail by clicking on the “Activity” tab after logging into the FamilyBase page in My Verizon. Once you’re in the “Activity” tab, you should see another tab titled “All Activity”, and this will allow you to see activity for this line past 7 days. Please let me know how this works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes