Family filters are no longer working ...?
Ceeceedee

I am having the same issue, however, the additional issue is that my sons' phones actually have the smart family app become deactivated and this happens ALL. OF. THE. TIME.  Once I reactivate it on their phones, it lasts for a few days, and then becomes deactivated again.  I know my boys are not doing it, and I confirmed that no other apps have access to the VPN.  I would greatly appreciate if this issue could actually be resolved.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Family filters are no longer working ...?
pamelaf_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi Ceeceedee,

We always want your service to be up and working properly. I can certainly understand your concerns with the Smart Family application self deactivating. Thanks for your hard work in an effort to resolve this issue and we want to help get this fixed. When did this issue start? Do you receive a notification that a child line on the account has dialed 911 prior to noticing the deactivation of the application? When a child device dials 911, existing call restrictions are subsequently disabled and must be reset via the My Verizon website or Verizon Smart Family application   Restart Restrictions After a 911 Call - Verizon Smart Family - Website | Verizon Wireless  .

PamelaF_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my
response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Family filters are no longer working ...?
Ceeceedee

No, I have never received any kind of notification about 911.  This has been a recurring issue since we started using the smart family app.

0 Likes