Family Base Data Limits
DJKMD25

Are the data limits applied in Family Base per calendar month or per billing cycle? I feel like it may be per calendar month as my billing cycle just recently started and I am already receiving alerts about approaching the data limits I have set and none of the lines are anywhere near the percentage of the limits stated in the messages. If it is indeed per calendar month, this service is absolutely useless in any data limiting endeavor. Unless, of course, your billing cycle starts on the first of the month, which wil still get jacked up a bit for half the year when calendar months have 28, 29 or 31 days.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Family Base Data Limits
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad to hear that you are using FamilyBase to manage your account, DJKMD25. Your data allowances are associated with your specific billing cycle. We definitely want to make sure that your numbers are correct and that the FamilyBase feature is working as it should. I have sent a private message so I may further assist with your account. I look forward to your reply.

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes