cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Family Base Companion

Redd1547
Miembro

Like others, I left the store today thinking I could use Family Base. I attempted to install Family Base Companion on my son's phone and was told it was not compatible. I assumed it was using Marshmellow OS and had the service removed from my account. I looked online on how to update to Nougat OS. Come to find out this phone is operating with Nougat.....why isn't the Family Base Companion working now? The phone I am referring to is a Galaxy J7.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Family Base Companion

Muleclem
Miembro

Hello. I have the same issue. On Sunday, I was told by the Verizon clerk about Family Base and I purchased 2 J3 Eclipse phones with Android 7, Nougat. But, when trying to install the Family Base Companion this morning, I received the dreaded "not compatible" error.

Verizon...will you be fixing the app's comparability soon?

Gracias

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

deloused

No, it won't be compatible with current device software versions, you can use the Family Base features like restrictions, alerts, and blocks instead thru the MyVerizon app/site.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

STEHOWCH
Miembro

Today put my kid's line on my S6 and got family base only to discover that the service wont work.

If I read this correctly Verizon has known of the issue (ie when phones upgrade their app doesnt work) for more than 1 year and still has to come out with a a fix or even a timeline ? Meanwhile they keep charging people $5 / month ?

0 Me gusta