Qwertyasd

We have used 90% of our data for the month and I want to shut data off on my daughter 's phone to prevent overage charges. Is there a way to turn data off/on her phone from the website?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Qwertyasd,
Keeping data plans on track is a must, especially with our kids involved. There is a way that you are able to do this. There is a feature we offer called Family Base. What this feature will do is allow you to set limits for each line or only lines that you want to. You can set a limit as to how much data they use. Once they hit that amount they will not be able to access any data related products unless they are connected to WiFi. Here is some additional information about this feature http://vz.to/1yy9XIR

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Qwertyasd,
Keeping data plans on track is a must, especially with our kids involved. There is a way that you are able to do this. There is a feature we offer called Family Base. What this feature will do is allow you to set limits for each line or only lines that you want to. You can set a limit as to how much data they use. Once they hit that amount they will not be able to access any data related products unless they are connected to WiFi. Here is some additional information about this feature http://vz.to/1yy9XIR

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tradeintrick
Contributor - Level 3

The feature costs $5 per month. If I were you, I'd rather pay $15 for 1 GB additional data. In addition, if you download Go90 from Verizon Media and register as a user, you can get extra 2gb data free for 3 months.

0 Likes