Allow spotify with tight controls
Nakozlov

I have tight controls on my kids phone but want to allow access to spotify.  Is there a certain configuration of filters that allows this.  I have music turned on and out spotify in the approved list of websites.

0 Likes
Re: Allow spotify with tight controls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a parent myself, I know how important it is to manage your child's device,Nakozlov. Please tell us more about what happens when trying to use Spotify. If the app is not blocked and data services are allowed, your child will be able to use the app. You can learn more about Verizon Smart Family here as well, http://spr.ly/6600E25um.

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
Momboss14
Enthusiast - Level 1

DanielleR_VZW:

As the parent of a tween, I'm guessing you misinterpreted his question. This parent wants to put tight controls onto the Spotify app. Without them, the kid has access to the entire Spotify database, which includes a lot of explicit material. Unfortunately I think the answer is we have to pay for a Spotify service to be able to put parental controls on our kiddo's Spotify account. Verizon needs to think about how to support this for its customers without having to pay extra to Spotify. 

0 Likes
chillmama

You have to allow scdn.co asthat is Spotify's delivery network.

0 Likes