verizon messages
me151
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have always liked the message+6.4.4 but at last when I did a reset on my phone I tried restoring my old messages but it came up that I need to subscribe, and when I try to subscribe nothing happens, it just doesn't subscribe. I see all my messages online at my verizon by my messages but can't restore them to my device!

If anyone knows any solution please reply.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: verizon messages
me151
Enthusiast - Level 2

@me151 wrote:

I have always liked the message+6.4.4 but at last when I did a reset on my phone I tried restoring my old messages but it came up that I need to subscribe, and when I try to subscribe nothing happens, it just doesn't subscribe. I see all my messages online at my verizon by my messages but can't restore them to my device!

If anyone knows any solution please reply.

Thanks

I've had this problem for over a month I've spoken and I've had chats with Verizon representative but everyone of them told me a different excuse why it doesn't work some even told me that Verizon knows of the problem and their technicians are working on it, but the next time they told me that they never said that, everybody told me something else, I am really disappointed with Verizon's service I'm paying more by Verizon than other services and they are really bad!! I'm really taking in consideration to change services to a different company. And what I'm really happy is that I see I'm not the only one that hate their service! But I can't understand why people are still using their service!?!.

Very disappointed with Verizon

0 Likes
Re: verizon messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your troubleshooting efforts are greatly appreciated. We would hate to lose your preference and we want to ensure we get this working for you. Where did you save your old messages to? Is there any new software update available for the message app?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes