verizon message plus
bigape

fought again with verizon message plus for 2 days trying to get it to sync and work. look. if you have google chrome please do not waste your time with any verizon junk, here. just install google messaging (messages for the web) on your phone and PC, scan the QR code and it will do exactly what you've wanted all along. all of your messages will elegantly appear, all of them, and you can just work with them as needed. i wouldn't even bother with trying to have contacts or anything with verizon. even trying to navigate thru their site for answers only throws you from one, self glorifying pile of non-answers to another..... they have become just like microsoft.... a bunch of junk that doesn't work but runs you thru days of false, non answers to lead you down an endless trail of lies. just load your contacts and everything to google only and use it.... google, here, blows verizon out of the water right away....

0 Likes
Re: verizon message plus
mama23dogs
Legend

Verizon told everyone weeks ago that messages plus was not working on PC. The app works very well on mobile devices like tablets. They said that when it was fixed they would notify people. I would assume you have not received a notification that messages plus works on computers again, so, yeah, doesn't work.  

0 Likes
bkgobe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you try the app instead of the web link. I've tried both and while google messages is fine, I much prefer the Verizon app.

0 Likes
bkgobe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also, the Messages plus app is working fine on my Windows 10 laptop.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bkgobe, we certainly appreciate your time, patience, and the helpful information you've provided to assist our community member (mama23dogs). The Message+ Verizon Messages - Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. The Windows messaging client for Verizon messages is being temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues and customers should be directed to utilize the messaging web client as a windows alternative. The Message + team is aware and working on a resolution. Please feel free to share this information with other Verizon customers who may be experiencing similar issues and visit our forum for assistance. We're confident that this information will be helpful. RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes