uploading pics to pc lg dare
wasabi23us

hiya--just got a new lg dare and i'm having trouble uploading pics from my phone to the picture.vzw albums. i have logged in, the account is registered and set up, and i have tried sending the pics through the text message menu as pic messages, as well as cliking directly on the pics and hitting the 'online album' option. either way, 'invalid destination address' pops up on my phone. i have gone online on my phone as well and signed in to the picture.vzw account.

am i missing  something terribly obvious here? does my phone not already 'know' what my bloody 'online album' address is? i haven't found an option to add it...

anyway.

please be gentle. i swear i'm not a moron. :smileyhappy:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: uploading pics to pc lg dare
garetjaxthemise
Contributor - Level 2

You can go into where your pictures are saved, and go to each one, and I think goto Options -> To Online Album when highlighted over the picture you want to upload.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
wasabi23us
thank for replying, gar, but that did the same thing: invalid destination address. i've checked and rechecked--i have set up a picture.vzw account, but my phone won't send 'em there for some reason. any other thoughts?
0 Likes
garetjaxthemise
Contributor - Level 2

I think your phone hates you :smileywink:

In all seriousness, is there a possibility your pix messaging is blocked? Otherwise I would try to contact VZW Technical Support.

0 Likes
elusivecritter
Contributor - Level 1

I'm thinking the same thing, National Access might be blocked. Can you send picture messages to other people? Is the problem only with the online album?

0 Likes
wasabi23us
**bleep**! you're right! i could have sworn i had already recieved and sent pics on this phone. so, how to unblock 'national access'?
0 Likes
garetjaxthemise
Contributor - Level 2
Call customer service @ 1-800-922-0204
0 Likes