updated message +, keeps crashing
Joenova26

I updated Verizon Messages + on my Note 8 on 6/13/2018. now app is constantly crashing. Any updates or remedies to fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: updated message +, keeps crashing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Joenova26, I rely heavily on my text communication as most the time these days, phone calls on not convenient. It is vital that we get your Message+ service running properly. I appreciate you providing the information that you are using a Note 8. Can you tell me what software version the Note 8 is operating on? Can you please provide more details about what happens when the app crashes? Are there any particular actions that cause the crash?

Melissa_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LGME4FREE
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue now with my LGV20 it started a couple days ago. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled, updated, reset my apps in settings and did a general reset. Still doesnt work. Message+ crashes every single time I hit the + button regardless of the contact.

Verizon... What gives?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the Message+ app crashing. I can confirm that we are actively working with LG to address this issue. At this moment we do not have an estimated time of resolution. Are you able to successfully use the native Messages app?

Yale_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dcobeen
Enthusiast - Level 1

mine just starting crashing. V20 and had to go back to lg messaging. that works but there needs to be a fix

Miloe07
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a galaxy s7 and message+ just started crashing everytime I open it.  

PhantomZero
Enthusiast - Level 1

Google Pixel XL2 app was fine an hour ago, now it keeps closing as soon as I open it. Error message Messanger keeps stopping............

SLFGLF
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Motorola and my husband has a Samsung and both of ours are crashing.  I think it is system wide.

Shawnritch
Enthusiast - Level 1

Galaxy 9+ and it continues to crash evertime i open it.

Brownmamba123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here man