cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

unlimited text to verizon plan

Miembro

i raked up a $50 bill by texting a alltel phone thinking that the unlimited text to verizon was standard then once finding out that it isnt true i then got the plan and now im being told two stories

1) that this unlimitted text plan to verizon is strictly verizon and it wont effect the alltel phone

2) the person who has the alltel phone was told that she can text verizon and alltel with this plan

 

so can i text her or can she only text me?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: unlimited text to verizon plan

Sr. Member

Not sure I understand but I have unlimited texting on my phone and can text any other provider I want, be it alltell or who ever and am not charged anything else but the monthly fee for unlimited texting.  Have never racked up a $50 text bill with unlimited.  Mary

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: unlimited text to verizon plan

Miembro

i had 300 texts and i started texting alot to my friend thinking that i had unlimited to verizon (but i didnt) and she has her's under alltel but they switched and she has to do every thing threw verizon's web site if that makes any difference. but after getting the $50 bill i made sure i got the free verizon to verizon texting for $10 and im now wondering if i can text her now with out getting a bill because of it. i KNOW that she can text me cause she has the same sorta in-network unlimited text and she called alltel/verizon and found that it counts towards verizon but when i asked yahoo some one told me that verizon is strictly verizon only even though alltel is verizon and alltel people have to file their plans threw the verison web page

0 Likes

Re: unlimited text to verizon plan

Sr. Member

Oh I see.  I have no clue as we have unlimited so I don't have to worry.  Call them and ask maybe to make sure.  Mary

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: unlimited text to verizon plan

Sr. Member

 


acraftylady wrote:

Oh I see.  I have no clue as we have unlimited so I don't have to worry.  Call them and ask maybe to make sure.  Mary


 

 

If you are on a SINGLE line then only you have the option for unlimited messaging to all U.S. networks for $20 a month. There is the option to have unlimited messaging for the whole family too at $30 a month. If you are on a family plan then you only have these messaging deals:

 

5000 messages pluus unlimited mobile to mobile messaging  - $20

500 messages plus unlimited mobile to mobile messaging  -$10

250 messages in & out

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: unlimited text to verizon plan

Sr. Member

Yeah we have a family plan with the $30 deal and no way does anyone text more than 5,000 a month.  If my son were to do that I would wonder if his college work is getting done, he he.  Mary

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: unlimited text to Verizon plan

Miembro

I have about 5,000 text messages this month and my cycle is about half through.  Two months ago I had almost 9,000 texts.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: unlimited text to Verizon plan

Sr. Member

 


jordanbobby wrote:

I have about 5,000 text messages this month and my cycle is about half through.  Two months ago I had almost 9,000 texts.


I suggest getting the unlimited messaging plan all in one if you can have that option. I think I beat you on the 9,000. In one month I sent/received just about 16,000 messages. :smileywink:

 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: unlimited text to verizon plan

Líder Sénior

mintybacon wrote:

i had 300 texts and i started texting alot to my friend thinking that i had unlimited to verizon (but i didnt) and she has her's under alltel but they switched and she has to do every thing threw verizon's web site if that makes any difference. but after getting the $50 bill i made sure i got the free verizon to verizon texting for $10 and im now wondering if i can text her now with out getting a bill because of it. i KNOW that she can text me cause she has the same sorta in-network unlimited text and she called alltel/verizon and found that it counts towards verizon but when i asked yahoo some one told me that verizon is strictly verizon only even though alltel is verizon and alltel people have to file their plans threw the verison web page


Use this tool to check the number(s) in question.  If they come up as IN NETWORK, then it will count as M2M and will be unlimited.  If they are out of network, then it will come out of your texting allowance.

0 Likes