unable to send pictures with message +
PAUSZC2

I can not share pictures using verizon message +. anyone else been having this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: unable to send pictures with message +
jav6
Champion - Level 3

What make/model phone/device are you having the problem with?  Are you using WiFi or cellular data (3G or 4G?)? Is it to all recipients or only specifics(if so, what make/model phones do they have and what network service?)?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
PAUSZC2

I have a droid turbo max, can not send to any receipents or any brand phone.

It happened before but I shut down the phone restarted and then it worked

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear you are having these difficulties with picture messaging. Let's look into this. Do you get an error message when sending? If so, what is it? Can you use data? Was this one to one person or all contacts?

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
steveng_vzw
Verizon Employee

PAUSZC2, we always want all our customers to be able to send and receive picture messages. We are here to help. Picture messaging requires a data connection. What signal is your phone getting when you cannot send a picture message? Are you still able to access the web when this issue happens? Have you tried using the native Messaging app on your phone to see if the same thing happens?

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes