texts not going through to only one person a sprint user
chasma10

thank you ahead of time for all of your help! I have a blackberry storm (not my favortie phone) and received a call from my friend whom informed me he was trying to text me. I never received any of the texts. I then attempted to text him and he never received my texts. While we were attemtping to "fix" this problem we both received texts from other people. I called verizon and the guy I spoke to has no answer. He said that he has never seen this before. The CSR told me that I needed to reboot my phone, which I did. I'm still not getting any texts from him and he's still attempting to send them. Were messaging online right now. Does anyone have any idea as to what's going on?

-jen

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: texts not going through to only one person a sprint user
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

If the same problem is happening to both of you, I doubt it the fault of your phones.  It is more than likely a problem with the server for the SMS messages.  I would give it a little time and see if it clears up tomorrow.  If you still continue to have problems, then call *611 customer service again.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: texts not going through to only one person a sprint user
chasma10

my question is ....why would our messages not go through but everyone elses would?

0 Likes