texting an e-mail
paulinelove

I have a cell phone but one of my friends texts off of an email. So I was wondering if there's any way to add an email to my friends and family free calling list? I tried typing it in but it wouldn't let me type the whole thing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: texting an e-mail
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have unlimited texting, then send a text message to an email address instead of a phone number. 

Your Friends and Family list is ONLY for voice calls, it does NOT give you unlimited texting to those phone numbers if you are on a limited texting plan.  And you can't add emails to that list as it ONLY applies to voice calls.

0 Likes
paulinelove

Alright. Thanks. But I called Verizon a while back and asked if the MyCircle thing applied to texting and they said yes it gives you unlimited texting also. So I don't know?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

paulinelove wrote:

Alright. Thanks. But I called Verizon a while back and asked if the MyCircle thing applied to texting and they said yes it gives you unlimited texting also. So I don't know?

MyCircle - does that mean you are (formerly) Alltel??  Because it's been Friends and Family at Verizon since it started, MyCircle was an Alltel thing....and I have no idea how their plan worked.  Or if the features would carry over...maybe you can ask on the "Former Alltel" board?

0 Likes
paulinelove

Yes I'm formerly Alltel. Ok I'll go to that board. Thanks for your help. (:

0 Likes