text to speech on env3
cocoa

hello,

i am looking for a phone that has auto read out.  i am interested in the env3 and i know that the phone will read out loud the incoming text messages and will read out the menu to me  but what i need to know is if it will read out the text as i am composing it as well... my friend haa the env2 and i am pretty sure that she said when she composes a text that it will read out each letter as she presses it.  can anyone who has the env3 or even the env touch tell me if the phone will do this?  i know the lg dare would do it but i am visually impaired and the dare just was not bright enough for me.....THANK YOU!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: text to speech on env3
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

cocoa wrote:

hello,

i am looking for a phone that has auto read out.  i am interested in the env3 and i know that the phone will read out loud the incoming text messages and will read out the menu to me  but what i need to know is if it will read out the text as i am composing it as well... my friend haa the env2 and i am pretty sure that she said when she composes a text that it will read out each letter as she presses it.  can anyone who has the env3 or even the env touch tell me if the phone will do this?  i know the lg dare would do it but i am visually impaired and the dare just was not bright enough for me.....THANK YOU!!!

If you are talking about voice command, then yes the Env3 does have that.

0 Likes
Re: text to speech on env3
cocoa

no i need to know if when i am composing a text if it will speak the letters as i press them..like if i push the letter t   will it say t  out loud to me?  thanx

0 Likes