sending pix or flix to e-mail/my verizon account...Is it free??
judithcool012

Is it free to send my pix and flix to my e-mail or verizon account??are they both free?? wat about receving??

I was going to reactivate my other phone since my phone kinda broke and I didn't wanted to leave my pic..

I thought bout sending to my e-mail or verizon account first and send it back to my other phone when I reactivate it...(if itz free)

I'm also asking if sending it to e-mail is free because my friend said something dat it was free.. so yeah

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: sending pix or flix to e-mail/my verizon account...Is it free??
Super_Dave
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sending a picture from the phone over the air will count as an outgoing pix message. This applies for e-mail, other mobile numbers, and to My Verizon. Pix messages cost $0.25 per message pay as you go and may use airtime on older plans. If you have a messaging bundle, e-mail and messages to Pix Place/My Verizon count as an out of network message. It's basically the same for receiving Pix messages- $0.25 per message to receive, unless you have a messaging bundle.

There are two ways to transfer pictures without sending them over the air- If your phone supports a memory card, you can copy it to the memory card and then do whatever you want with it; If your phone supports the Bluetooth profile OPP/OBEX and have another phone that supports it as well, you can transfer them using Bluetooth wirelessly for free. A lot of the newer phones have this capability and I think we'll be seeing this more and more as time goes on.

Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes