Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,271 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
Re: "no longer a participant in this conversation"
IannizzarosP

Thank you so much for your response! We followed the instructions you sent

and it fixed the issue!!

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018, 8:57 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important you're able to send and receive messages with your husband, loonling. Let's take a closer look into what's going on. Please ensure your Message+ app is up to date. Have you tried deleting the message thread with your husband and starting a new message? Do you have trouble sending messages in any other threads?

Danielle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for keeping us posted, ANTMIL32. We’re delighted to hear things are working properly for you and, soon, for your daughter. You came to a great community and we’re all here to help when you need us. We appreciate you being the best part of Verizon Wireless: Our customer. Have a wonderful day!

George_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
STEMIC38

Ive done this on my phone more than a dozen times and it still goes back to putting the same people in a group message .it also unregisters my phone and changes my number.

I dont like the message app that comes on the phones. I need to be able to use message +

I havr a brand new LG g7 thinq

0 Likes
loonling

I uninstalled the app and that cleared the problem.

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018, 1:35 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's wonderful to hear! Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. We are here to help you!

0 Likes
wlkmn4
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Droid does this also .It only does it to one contact . Ive rebooted turned off everything related to group messages deleted and replaced the number and so has the other phones owner . I cant even call that number from contacts . I have to manually dial the number without the area code so my phone not stop me from calling it .Lately its also popped up no sim card and had to reboot also two times .

0 Likes
Brendalawson1957

How can I fix and take off participant to this conversation 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brendalawson1957,

Being able to modify the participants and get a fix in place is vital, so let's work together on this. To make sure I'm on the same page, I have a few questions for you. First, are you using the Verizon Messages (red icon with text message boxes) for the text thread? Are you using a group text (MMS), or an enhanced group message (similar to a chat room)? Also, can you elaborate on the issue you're running into? I don't want to assume anything based on this conversation history, and this is your first time posting in this thread.

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes
__JETFIRE__
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you VZW customer support.  I just fixed the same issue with your helpful instructions!

0 Likes