picture messaging
HCivicCool

OK i have a lg enview touch or env touch watever it is with the keypad and touch i also have unlimtited text and picture text , i also have tried *228 a few times and nothing works i can recieve a picture message no problem yet when i send it says message sent yet o one gets em, under message info it says delivery incomplete wat do i do to be alble to send them?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: picture messaging
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Perhaps the person you are sending the pictures to had picture messaging blocked?  How large are the pictures you are trying to send?  Some older or basic phones cannot handle the higher resolution pictures that the newer phones take.  Are these photos that were taken by your phone?

Do you have good signal when you are trying to send them?

0 Likes
HCivicCool

well they are able to send me pics and i think usually able to accept pics yet i cant remmber wat kind of phone they have could be older and yes it is pics im taking on my phone yes i have good signal and have sent them to others when i am in same area and as far as the resolution im not sure if the persons could handle it u maybe rite on that any other soullutions and thank u for helping so much

0 Likes
HCivicCool

o and i dont kno if they are too big but i have been able to send them b4 to  others so idk lol

0 Likes
schroeder1959

I have been having the same problems with my phone.  I can send pictures messages from my new Env Touch to Verizon customers, but can not to AT&T customers.  This started all of a sudden too, I have always been able to send picture messages to them, but now I get and incomplete icon, and it is only the AT&T folks that don't get them.

Any ideas???

0 Likes
Carm
Contributor - Level 2

AT&T seems to be having some issues from what I am seeing here! try sending to the phones email address: number@mms.att.net

maybe that will solve the problem.

Aso you can read the post i posted in this thread as well for other reasons:

http://forums.vzw.com/t5/Messaging-Text-Picture-IM-etc/Not-able-to-receive-picture-messages/td-p/732...

0 Likes