message+
soshi1

I have the basic lg exhalt phone and when i try to restore messages it says to subscribe to integrated messaging but i am how can i fix it?

0 Likes
Re: message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a very good question, soshi1.  How are you going about restoring from this application? CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
me151
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem and even when I press the subscribe button nothing happens!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

me151, making sure you are able to restore all of your text messages after you have reset your device is important. Allow us the opportunity to review the details of your concern. Why did you reset your device? Do you know if you had backed up your text messages prior to the reset? Also, what is the Make/Model of your device?

Please follow this link http://vz.to/2hzTwu2 and reference number 4 from the last section (Troubleshooting) to review the steps on how to restore your messages.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
me151
Enthusiast - Level 2

I reseted the device because it was slow so I reseted it, and I used to have a kyocera cadence but I wasn't able to restore the messages so I tried to change to a LG Exalt but it still doesn't work!!!

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

That sounds like you hadn't backed up your messages prior to resetting the device 

0 Likes
me151
Enthusiast - Level 2

no I see everything onlime, but I can't restore it to my device!!

The problem sarts that I can't subscribe, when I want to subscribe nothing happens!!?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

me151, when you are looking at your messages online, are you on a PC, or from the browser on your phone? If you can access Messages+, you should be able to select Menu> Options> Restore. 

Please let me know if this helps. 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
me151
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can see all the messages on my pc.  But when I press subscribe by settings on my device nothing happens!! When I go back to the settings it is still not subscribed! And because I'm not subscribed I can't restore my messages!!!

0 Likes
me151
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had this problem for over a month I've spoken and I've had chats with Verizon representative but everyone of them told me a different excuse why it doesn't work some even told me that Verizon knows of the problem and their technicians are working on it, but the next time they told me that they never said that, everybody told me something else, I am really disappointed with Verizon's service I'm paying more by Verizon than other services and they are really bad!! I'm really taking in consideration to change services to a different company. And what I'm really happy is that I see I'm not the only one that hate their service! But I can't understand why people are still using their service!?!.

Very disappointed with Verizon