message+ account issues
warewe

When I send a text to anyone who doesn't have my name and number saved with a picture it brings up someone else's name and picture? Any idea how I can fix this? Also will not allow me to schedule text messages.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: message+ account issues
jav6
Champion - Level 3

What make/model device are you texting from?  What devices and messaging app's are on the receiving end of your texts?  Are you saying in YOUR text log, the names/pictures are wrong?  There have been other discussions on where the Message+ app gets and how the contacts are used.  Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing the Message+ app?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: message+ account issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

warewe, 

I'm sorry to hear that someone else's name and number are appearing when you send a message! Let's look into this, and find out what's causing this to happen. May I ask when this began? Do you know of any other Verizon customers in your area who are having similar issues? 

Michelle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes