megabite usage
jen141
I would like to know if I'm the only one who is not happy with the megabite usage charges.  I send text pictures so I cannot fully block the web, yet at times I hit an incorrect button and then am charged $1.99 for megabite usage that I didn't use!  This has been an ongoing problem that I wish Verizon would change.  They used to "charge" people air time to do this, why can't we as customers have the option?  This is not my only problem with them right now, but it's a start.  I have been a Verizon customer for at least 15 years and never have I been as unhappy with them as I am now. 
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: megabite usage
Yakove
Contributor - Level 1
There are many different blocks.  The one that you need to avoid getting the accidental MB charges for accessing the mobil web is the Mobil web block.  This block will not effect your picture/video messages. The only block that will effect the messages it the National Access Block which will completly cut your phone off from data usage. 
0 Likes
Re: megabite usage
spi223
You are not the only one with megabyte usage charges that can't be expained.  My  daughter has a voyger and last month had almost $6 of megabyte usage.  She says she doesn't surf, doesn't go to Get It now.  When I call Verizon cs they just say they're sorry that they can't remove the charges.  I think if we all  got together and protested these made up charges it would stop.  My other daughter has a Envy that she got for Christmas in 2007, there were MB charges on that phone while the phone was wrapped under the tree--those were taken off the bill.  Verizon knows they have a problem and should be taking care of it, instead of having to call cs all the time.  Have you tried calling customer service?  It's like a maze trying to figure out how to talk to a human.
0 Likes