massage + desktop for windows 10
Golf1985
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does Verizon have any plans to bring back the Meaasge+ desktop for windows 10

0 Likes
Re: massage + desktop for windows 10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Golf1985, at this time we do not have a direct answer we can provide. When is the last time you were able to use Message+ on your Windows 10 computer?

If you attempt to go through any type of set up or download what happens exactly?

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Golf1985 wrote:

Does Verizon have any plans to bring back the Meaasge+ desktop for windows 10

There hasn't been any positive feedback but here is a link to a saved install file for a working Win10 Message+ v1.0.17.0:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/biatyb1m6egwx1t/Win10%20Message%2B%20v1.0.17.0.exe?dl=0

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
letti001
Contributor - Level 1

I have a working version on my desktop at home. v 2.0.2.0

I am also afraid to reset my Windows 10 environment even though it needs a reset. I will lose my Message+

My work computer as an older version installed, but the messages do not show after being up a bit. the window is blank. New messages show up as a pop up. I cannot see the messages though.

Using the web version is crazy as it times out all the time. I also need log in all the time. Having the Message+ up and running is great...when I can. I can type messages more easily. Review photos for work. Add files/photos with ease. It is very useful to say the least.

0 Likes
bawoo169

jav6, Thanks for the Messag+ installation file.  I'm going to attempt installation on my wife's PC.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@bawoo169 wrote:

jav6, Thanks for the Messag+ installation file.  I'm going to attempt installation on my wife's PC.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Verizon-Messages/Verizon-Messenger-for-Windows-10/m-p/11942... has a link to an installation file provided by @shmuel3641  for Win10 Message+ v2.0.2.0 if you want that version.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes