how do i print list of #'s I've texted?
plerch

I have a family share plan, someone on the plan was able to access past statement data and print phone #'s that I've texted and that have texted me. Now I go on MY Verizon and to my statement data and it only shows me the current amount of texts used and that's it. There are no options to print past statements or the phone #'s. Help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do i print list of #'s I've texted?
AStormUser
Contributor - Level 2

If you are the registered account owner:

1. Log on to MyVerizon

2. Click on the MyBill tab above (Grayed out)

3. You will see a billing statement date in the center of the page and just below this Click Bill Details

4. Click Data Details

5. Select the number you want from the drop down

6. Select the Billing statement you want to view the usage from

7. Click Download to spreadsheet below the Mobile number drop down list.

This will put it into an excel spreadsheet that you can print if you need to.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

Log into My Verizon.  Go to the Overview tab, which should be the default tab.  Under Cell Usage, click on Messages.  Click the View My Usage.  Click on the View Messaging Details.  You can print the pages from Windows or you can go down to click to download to a Spreadsheet.

Doc

0 Likes
plerch

Thank you, I will try that.  How would I know if I am the registered account user? Or would it be the person on my plan who was able to look it up in the first place? Maybe that's why I cant access this info?

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Only 1 person can be registered as the account owner for a MyVerizon account. So if someone else was already able to access that information you will not be able to unless you use their username/password.

When you log in you should see a row of tabs, if the MyBill tab is not included in what you see, then you know you're not the account owner.

0 Likes
plerch

well, I must not be the registered user on this account, I do not have any options to view cell usage. Thanks for helping though, i appreciate that

0 Likes