hortonna

the number on my avatar profile is wrong and it wont let me change it

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do i change my profile number?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this your profile for your MyVerizon account online or is it your Verizon Wireless Community profile?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Or is it your Verizon Messages public profile?  See number 1 under Features:

Verizon Messages (Message+) FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
hortonna

this is my message+ app that i am having issues with, i am also continually having trouble with failed messages and not recieving messages when they were sent in the same app. i have cleared the cache on my phone and deleted and reinstalled the app neither of which have resolved the problem

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Staying connected is certainly important. We are here to help! To ensure we are on the same page, we do have a couple of questions. When did the text issue begin? Does this occur with all contacts or only specific contacts? 

Jaime_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hortonna

started over a week ago, it happens with multiple contacts. usually fixes it briefly if I restart my phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hortonna, This issue with your avatar is quite odd. Don't worry though, we'll figure it out. Have you made any changes recently (phone number, phone, or software)? What happens when you try to change the number?

Joel_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hortonna

at sometime the number changed and is now correct, but I am still having some issues sending/receiving texts. I cant find a common cause as it is sporadic and happens to various diff contacts

0 Likes