env touch issues
dustin2205
I just bought the env touch, love the phone, but I can't get any pics, video, or music to show up on the sd memory card. I'm getting all of this off of my PS3 if that helps. Yes, the musis files are set to mps, yes, iv'e formated the card first. Still, nothing. It's been days, i'm about to break the **bleep** thing. lol. Please. Some help a brotha out.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: env touch issues
Carm
Contributor - Level 2

Did you put the phone in USB Mass Storage mode? This will allow the phone to show up like a flash drive.

Go to tools and settings, then tools then the last option is USB mass storage mode. Then drop and drag away.

0 Likes
dustin2205
I can't connect the phone to any usb 2 cables. That's why i've been trying to download the stuff from the PS3. Without hooking up the usb cable, the mass storage opption is usless. Can't even connect to it. If I try and go to it without the cable atached, natrually the connection will fail. I can't get anything to show up. This is just rediculous as hell. Their has got to be a way to get the music, etc, to the sd card without connecting to a computer. The PS3 has an sd card on it, it should work, but it's not.
0 Likes
Carm
Contributor - Level 2
The card prob needs to be formatted for the phone
0 Likes
dustin2205
I have already done so. I mentioned that in my first rant. Nothing that I do seems to work.
0 Likes
AlmightyOZ

Can you use your memory card adapters and try and download the files directly to the Mem Card?  The phones were designed with operating systems not gaming systems.  So unfortunately I really don't think you are going to have much luck with going straight to the card or using computer.

0 Likes
dustin2205
Memory card adapters? How do I go straight 2 the card?
0 Likes
zimpleguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

If when you try to connect the phone to the computer the phone won't connect, the most likely you have to download the Media Transfer Protocol update from micorsoft. Here is alink to it

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=A2E73160-E862-4F19-BB26-C0CAFE798955&displaylang=en

or jsut got to microsoft.com and type mtp on the search box. Once installed the phone should connect successfully.

I had a similar problem with my voyager and this solved the issue.

0 Likes
Celly
What problems/errors are showing up when you plug directly in to a PC using the cable?
Message Edited by Celly on 07-09-2009 01:06 PM
0 Likes