enV3 mobile IM
ChelleB

I just upgraded my phone to the enV3 a day ago. I tried using the mobile IM for AIM and Yahoo and every time I try to sign in I either get an error saying the "Username and/or password is incorrect", which I know isn't the issue because I tested out my signin info through AIM on my computer and I can log in with no problem. When I try signing in again I get another error saying "No response from IM server" and it gives me the option to sign out or wait. I've tried Waiting and it still doesn't work.

I love the phone, but this issue is getting irritating. Is there a way to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: enV3 mobile IM
arichard21

how are you entering your sign in info? some of them require to put in XXXXX@yahoo.com, others just XXXX

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I have noticed that on my Env phone that my password can be case sensitive. Enter in your password exactly how it is on your computer. If  your password say has 2 capital letters in it (example: VErizon), then make sure you type it like that on your phone VErizon.

I have been getting the message No response from sever yesterday and today. I just click sign out and then sign back in. Usually that does the trick into letting me on. Sometimes I'll have to power off the device & then turn it back on.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

My daughter just got her Env3 today - and the first time she tried to log in Mobile IM it gave her an error - the second time it worked.  Keep trying, is all I can offer.  If you know the password is correct....just keep trying.

0 Likes
ChelleB

I got it to sign in once and now it's not working again. It's really inconvienient that they put the password all in astericks instead of flashing the letter first before it showing up coded like the Gleam was set up

0 Likes