can you see what i am textying?
brookebing

is there anyway that the owner of my account can see what i am texting thru a bill or anything like read what i am saying to someone

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: can you see what i am textying?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

No.  The acount owner can see the numbers you texted to, and who you received texts from, but not the content.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

brookebing wrote:

is there anyway that the owner of my account can see what i am texting thru a bill or anything like read what i am saying to someone

Only if the person can get  court order,then yes they could see the actual content.

0 Likes
Jagger-VzW
Contributor - Level 2

No one can see the content of your text messages after they have been sent and then deleted from your handset/device.  Only a Law Enforcement Officer with a valid Court Order can then obtain the records, but not any "person" with a court order...

0 Likes
Robbie_Robot

Why are you so concerned is my question? 

Are you worried your parents will read it?  If so, you probably are doing something wrong.  Often times there are reasons your parents do not want you doing something.  The decisions you make as a teenager will determine where you are in 20 years.  Mistakes you make now will become enormous unless corrected.  Correcting mistakes often takes more time and energy than it takes to not make it in the first place.  Smaller mistakes, like failing a class, result in large amounts of wasted time (time wasted failing the class + time wasted retaking it).  More serious ones, like what you might be doing (since you don't want people to find out), might change your entire life.

0 Likes