brand new phones can't get pic messages
neonangelwings
my mom who is a verizon prepaid customer tried to send me text with pic on it and I get a message that I have to go to www.vzwpix.com to retrieve the message. When I did I can see it there and I tried to re-send it to my phone it just said the same thing so I tried to send it to my husbands phone and his said the same. What can I do to fix this problem? They are brand new contract phones one is a palm centro and the other a samsung alias. We have the messaging plan where you get unlimited to verizon customers and 500 to other customers. Any help would be appreciated i really don't want to have to go home and log into www.vzwpix.com every time somebody sends me a forward with a pic on it.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: brand new phones can't get pic messages
Yakove
Contributor - Level 1
The only time that Verizon should send you the msg to goto pix place to view a pic msg is when you send a picture to a phone that doesn't have pic msging capability. The only other thing that I could think of is that you may have the non picture msging feature on your line in error, and that may be causing the system to make you goto pix place.
0 Likes