accessing pictures from Verizon Droid Charge
KhaiLi2011

My phone was stolen a few weeks ago. All of my children's recent pictures are on that phone and that is the only reason I have not yet cut the phone off. The person who has stolen the phone cannot get passed my password so they cannot run my bill, however they still have it and I would like to just get my pictures somehow and finally disconnect it.
Does anyone know how I can possibly access my memory card somehow ?? :smileysad: please help. I'm devestated that all of my babies pictures and videos are just gone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: accessing pictures from Verizon Droid Charge
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

KhaiLi2011 wrote:

My phone was stolen a few weeks ago. All of my children's recent pictures are on that phone and that is the only reason I have not yet cut the phone off. The person who has stolen the phone cannot get passed my password so they cannot run my bill, however they still have it and I would like to just get my pictures somehow and finally disconnect it.
Does anyone know how I can possibly access my memory card somehow ?? :smileysad: please help. I'm devestated that all of my babies pictures and videos are just gone.

Unless you installed special software before you lost the phone, there is no way to remotely recover information from your phone.  Did you upload any of the photos to Picasa or a similar service?  You may want to check your Google accounts (Gmail, Picasa) to see if anything was automatically uploaded or sent and now stored on their servers.

Other than that, the pictures are gone, which is unfortunate, but it is the reality.  You should file a report with the police  and call Verizon to report the phone stolen (which will get the ESN placed on a blacklist).  That way, the thief cannot use the phone (you can get past passwords if you are skilled and determined), and they cannot sell it to someone who may buy it in good faith thinking it is theirs to sell.

0 Likes