Re: Why don't I receive all of my Text Messages on the Web setup?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that I best understand your concern, GRIZZCA. Are you indicating that you can't receive short code text messages (numbers less than 10 digits) on the web version of My Verizon or something else? If so, short code messages can only be received on a mobile phone for security reasons. Does this clarify?

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
rechmbrs
Enthusiast - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support @RyanM_VZ

This is rumor that short numbered text aren't sent to pc. Previous versions of Message+ received them on my pc.  The website version did until about August of last year.  This version of the website shows them being received based on the number of texts received but they are not displayed.

Show me a document that says they are not supposed to be available on the website. 

RONC 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

These details are helpful, rechmbrs. I want to ensure that Messages Plus is working as expected. Have you tried using a different web browser? 

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
rechmbrs
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have tried both Win 10 Chrome and FireFox latest versions.  

No one has answered my question about the login message that pops up.  Why can't you help me instead of me supplying info and getting nothing helpful from you?

RONC

rechmbrs
Enthusiast - Level 3

This login???    It won't take my ID/password I use for Verizon.

login.png

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Is this something that just recently started happening?

JoshuaC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rechmbrs, that is certainly strange, we want to gather more details. What exactly happens when you attempt to sign in and it fails (gives you a 'forgot info' option, goes away, etc.)?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
rechmbrs
Enthusiast - Level 3

2 weeks ago according to my first post.

But I had problems using Message+ app on Win 10 before.  That started in Aug 2019 and has a thread of its own.

The software on Win 10 PCs used to work very well until the above app replaced the Win 10 program.  The app has been bad since being made available.  You should make the website (this thread) and the Win10 program work as it did 6 to 10 months ago.

What is the logon image from my last post have to do with everything?  That only happens on the website and shows every time I refresh the display.

RONC

rechmbrs
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I try to login, I place my ID and password and click it.  It quickly disappears and then reappears with no comment.  It doesn't effect anything that works.  Whether it is related to why I don't get all of the messages I can't tell.  Would surprise me that some file is messed up on the server and I don't have permission to view the missing ones.   I do receive the missing texts based on number of texts received shown.

Please review what I have said earlier in this thread as I just keep having to repeat myself.

I'm getting really p..... off.

RONC

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ronc, 

I can understand how frustrating this has been for you. Our apologies for the repetitive questions. We want to find a solution. I have reviewed this entire conversation and see you are using the web version. Have you attempted to download the PC version to your computer? 

We would also need to get our engineers involved. We have sent you a Private Message to gather personal details. 

JenelleR_VZW

0 Likes