Re: Why don't I receive all of my Text Messages on the Web setup?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's no fun when your emoji's are missing when you do a text but you receive them on your pc, rechmbrs. Let's see what's going on and find a resolution to this concern. What is the make and model of your device? Are you using any third party messaging apps? Please share more details so we can look more closer into this messaging concern.

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes
rechmbrs
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you would have read the previous posts in this thread you would know that the problem is on a windows 10 pc.  I am using only your messages plus web page.  My phone a g7 has only Verizon messages running.

Why don't you read the available material before you waste time. 

RONC 

rechmbrs
Enthusiast - Level 3

@EdwinW_VZW

You want to be helpful, tell what the login to groupsyncva.vma.vzw.com is and why my Verizon ID and password don't work?  Mentioned earlier in thread and not answered like other questions.   Do something productive!!

RONC

rechmbrs
Enthusiast - Level 3

@SylviaT_VZW
@MariaV_VZW
@RodneyM_VZW
@EdwinW_VZW

@jav6 

I have responded to your questions but you have not come back with anything to help.  Why can't you help?  Who do I contact to get real support? Are you all VERIZON'S_ZOMBIE_BOTS as I've heard?

RONC

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that your messages are working correctly at all time, we'll be glad to help. Are you using the app in your computer? Are you not receiving the messages in your phone?

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes
rechmbrs
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why don't you read the previous posts in this thread?  I have supplied what you are asking before.

RONC 

0 Likes
GRIZZCA
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To get this moving at a faster rate can you please reachout to us on Facebook or twitter. GenevieveB_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support@genevieveb_vzw This is the Verizon Wireless web site Community Forum.  The topic/thread was started here and customers should not have to 'reachout' or be moved to a social platform for better/faster help.  Not all Verizon customers use/trust social media Twitter or Facebook for service support.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
rechmbrs
Enthusiast - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support@genevieveb_vzw

I don't do Facebook nor Twitter.   This site is not Verizon Customer Support but Customers Supporting Verizon.  They can tell you where to pay your bill or that kind of help but they are incapable of giving any technical support.  Hope they are paid by their ability or lack thereof.

RONC