Re: Why does my messages plus app keep crashing?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us Gecko1nyc. We always want to keep you connected with your messaging. I do see that you sent this two days ago. Are you still having the same issue? If so, what is the make and model of your phone?

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, we want to make sure that your Message+ app is working correctly, we'll be glad to help. Have you updated your app recently? Please power cycle your device, leave it off for 2 minutes then try to use the app again.

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that your Message+ app is working correctly at all times rjme2013, we'll be glad to help. Have you updated your app recently? Please power cycle your device, leave it off for 2 minutes then try to use the app again.

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us 34231. We always want to keep you connected with your messaging. I do see that you sent this two days ago. Are you still having the same issue? If so, what is the make and model of your phone?

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sad that you are having that issue with the Message+ app, BDETTE69. We are here to help.

Are you still having the same issue with that app? Have you tried using the native Messaging app from the manufacturer of your phone? 

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
ashdevorah
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks so much - I've tried every suggestions and your's worked for me - my problem was Verizon Message would not sync my phone with my laptop 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad to hear the previous suggestion helped, ashdevorah. To clarify, is the issue now fixed? Did you have any other questions or concerns for us?

AnthonyC_VZW

0 Likes
Willienj

This setup is stupid. Does anyone from Verizon ever post an answer?? I need to lose Verizon. 

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

There were at least six responses from @vzw_customer_support agents on this screen 14 only.  There aren't answers for everybody's issues, especially if enough information is not provided by the poster or the poster does not respond with requests for more information. Obviously, the agents aren't sitting watching this forum only, but have other responsibilities as well.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
DarrylMacKenzie
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see a solution here for a mobile phone, my problem is with a Mac mini. 

I can never create a message on the Message+ app, I always type it in Pages then hope Message+ can stay open long enough to paste it in. 

This afternoon it has crashed at least 12 times in a row. Frustrating. I really should not have to send my message to another device to post it. 

0 Likes