Re: Why does my messages plus app keep crashing?
WNCsnoopy24
Enthusiast - Level 2

Perfect!  TY that work for me and all is still intact!  I hope everyone can find your post as it is lost on pg9 since so many ppl on this thread.  Maybe keep posting to bump it up.  Also you instructions were spot on easy makes me want to facepalm.  Again TY

0 Likes
WNCsnoopy24
Enthusiast - Level 2

FYI... I wasn't asked about uninstalling updates so maybe they are retained (?)

Mluchetti
Enthusiast - Level 1

MINE STARTED THE SAME THING A COUOLE OF HOURS AGO? ANYONE FIND A SOLUTION? I HAVE CLEARED CACHE, UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED. RESTARTED PHONE.....NOTHING WORKED!

0 Likes
Mok904
Enthusiast - Level 2

Try uninstalling reinstalling again.  I did 15 minutes ago and it finally worked. 

Wasbond
Enthusiast - Level 1

Will I lose all of my texts?

lbloveslife64
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same happening on my S9+ started a couple of hours ago, can't open it and keeps crashing 

0 Likes
TeeJay20

I figured it out. It has something to do with it not allocating picture messages to the appropriate number. I'm trying to resync all my pictures and then go from there.

0 Likes
Billstratman

Mine too. Also Chrome started crashing yesterday

0 Likes
WNCsnoopy24
Enthusiast - Level 2

"I found this solution in another thread, and it worked for me.  My only concern is if I lost any security updates. 

On android, go to google play store, click the 3 bars in upper left go to my apps and games, click message plus or Verizon Message.

On the next screen click uninstall and it will ask if you want to uninstall all updates for the message plus app. Say yes and it will work fine.

All message threads will be intact and your message + app will be the original stock version, but it will work."

0 Likes
WNCsnoopy24
Enthusiast - Level 2

My texts were retained

0 Likes