cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Re: Why does my messages plus app keep crashing?

Miembro

My app just stopped working too. Help! 

Highlighted

Miembro

Me too and it's very annoying 

Highlighted

Miembro

My app is crashing too.

Highlighted

Miembro

I am having the exact same issue on my Android phone... I have done the same as everyone else- cleared the cache and restarted, uninstalled then reinstalled... Any info would be appreciated.

Highlighted

Miembro

This started for me about half an hour ago.

Miembro

Same for me just started today

Highlighted

Miembro

Mine is doing the same...

Here is what Verizon on fb messenger told me..

Thank you for letting us know. We have been looking into your concerns further. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you. Verizon is experiencing an outage with the Message+ application. Our technicians are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it quickly. At this time, we do not have an estimated time frame for a fix. Please feel free to reach out to us for updates. Did you have any further questions I may help you with in the meantime? - Manuel

Highlighted

Miembro

Here is the response I got from Verizon fb messenger...

Thank you for letting us know. We have been looking into your concerns further. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you. Verizon is experiencing an outage with the Message+ application. Our technicians are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it quickly. At this time, we do not have an estimated time frame for a fix. Please feel free to reach out to us for updates. Did you have any further questions I may help you with in the meantime? - Manuel

Highlighted

Miembro

Mine said something about syncing messages and now won't open. It constantly crashes. I've also done the clear cache, reinstall, restart thing.

Highlighted

Miembro

Thanks for passing along info. Good VZ staff is aware and working on it. 

Covid19