Where can I find scheduled messages after they are sent?
Richard_Hiedi
Enthusiast - Level 1

Using Vzw Scheduled Messages: 1) sent messages do not show up in the message log with date & time sent; 2) where can I find scheduled messages after they are sent?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Using Vzw Scheduled Messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Richard&Hiedi,

The Message+ option to schedule messages to be sent at a certain time is a very helpful feature. Once you've scheduled a message, click the three dots in the top right corner of the app and choose Scheduled Messages. Once the message has been sent, they'll appear in the regular message thread for the contact you sent them to. For more information on Message Scheduling, check out this link https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-messages/#schedule.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you talking about the message log online, or the message history/conversations on your phone?

Did the recipient get the scheduled message(s)? 

I don't send many scheduled messages, but I have sent a few.  They always show on my phone in the messages app as having been sent at the time I scheduled them.  I just checked my online text history and they also show on the message log there for the date and time I scheduled them to be sent.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Richard&Hiedi,

The Message+ option to schedule messages to be sent at a certain time is a very helpful feature. Once you've scheduled a message, click the three dots in the top right corner of the app and choose Scheduled Messages. Once the message has been sent, they'll appear in the regular message thread for the contact you sent them to. For more information on Message Scheduling, check out this link https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-messages/#schedule.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jlacoille
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think what we are saying is that once the message has been officially sent, it DOES NOT appear in the regular message thread for the contact it was sent to. 

jlacoille
Enthusiast - Level 1

Screenshot_20190623-111552_Message+.jpg

For instance....the 3 messages that you see in yellow are responses to scheduled messages. Those messages never show up. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details. Can you please clarify, does this happen with every contact? Has this always been happening or were you able to view them before? AlbertP_VZW

0 Likes
Nhchris08
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have this same issue.  I can schedule messages and they send (as contacts have shown me or reply to what I know what's sent ) but the actual scheduled message does not appear on the texting thread.   I use this feature with several contacts and it does not show tmin any of their threads on my phone. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear about the trouble with using scheduled messages, Nhchris08. We'll be happy to help out in any way we can. Can you please let us know what the Software version shows under Menu > Settings? This will be at the bottom. Also, has this always been the case? Did it work at some point and then stop? EricW_VZW

0 Likes
MOL57
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue, Messages+ has never show a scheduled sent text in a conversation. Version, 6.9.1.

0 Likes
mattreeser

Here we are a year after the last post on this issue and the Samsung S9+ with Vzw Msg + App version 7.0.10 still has this exact issue. I've used this feature about once or twice a month since purchasing this phone about 2 years ago and I've never seen the scheduled message show up in the message thread after it's sent. I know verizon has strict test cases their apps must pass before being published and I'm really surprised they've let this issue go on for this long???

0 Likes